Author Topic: Crowd Erupts On AOC: ‘They’re Giving Apartments to Illegals’  (Read 166 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Crowd Erupts On AOC: ‘They’re Giving Apartments to Illegals’
© Provided by State Of The Union

At a Green New Deal town hall, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was heckled by two attendees criticizing her stance on immigration policy.

One was her Republican opponent Jonathan Rinaldi, who argued the Green New Deal is a “scam” and accused her of prioritizing illegal migrants over constituents by giving them public housing and $10,000 per day.

“My name is Jonathan David Rinaldi and I’m running for Congress against AOC. The Green New Deal is a scam,” one man yelled. “They’re giving the NYCHA apartments away, they’re giving illegal aliens $10,000 a day… I want you to debate me AOC, debate me.”

A second man yelled at her to “secure the border” and claimed she didn’t care about constituents affected by crimes committed by released migrant detainees.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/crowd-erupts-on-aoc-they-re-giving-apartments-to-illegals/ar-BB1j8cp1?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=e18b46fc65cb4a2c923d75591fa03293&ei=61
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson