Author Topic: Report: over 85,000 migrant children ‘lost’ could be in labor market or sex trafficked.  (Read 225 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
IMMIGRATIONReport: over 85,000 migrant children ‘lost’ could be in labor market or sex trafficked.
Published 20 seconds ago on February 29, 2024By Sara Carter StaffDelRio2 

A report from the Department of Health and Human Services has prompted twenty-two state attorneys general to write a letter to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra and Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray.

A report issued this month by the Department of Health and Human Services stated more than 85,000 migrant children could be lost. Tragically, many of those children likely were forced into the labor market or sex trafficked. The attorneys general said the Biden administration needs to find these missing children.

“By law, the Department of Health and Human Services is responsible for keeping these children safe when they arrive,” the attorneys general said in their letter. “That responsibility includes reuniting children with family or placing them with a sponsor who will protect them from trafficking and exploitation. But that Department is not living up to its responsibilities, and the cost of that failure is tens of thousands of missing children.”

https://saraacarter.com/report-over-85000-migrant-children-lost-could-be-in-labor-market-or-sex-trafficked/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

This is a humanitarian issue and should be a Dept. of Homeland Security issue.  Letting ILLEGAL children in with their parents and enticing their parents here with a big huge welcome is wrong. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.