Author Topic: Watchdog group uncovers docs showing US govt. now funding more gain-of-function research in China fo  (Read 556 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watchdog group uncovers docs showing US govt. now funding more gain-of-function research in China for bird flu
By Sharyl Attkisson | February 28, 2024

The following is from The Vaccine Reaction.

The U.S government is again funding gain-of-function (GoF) research with Chinese scientists to make a dangerous virus even more potent. This time it is with birds not bats. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) gave $1 million to fund risky research on bird flu viruses to the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing, China; the USDA Southeast Poultry Research Laboratory in Athena, Georgia and the University of Edinburgh’s Roslin Institute in Scotland.

The plan is to infect ducks and geese with various strains of bird flu to render the virus more infectious and transmissible as scientists study the virus’s ability, “to jump into mammalian hosts.”

Documents outlining the research, which began in 2021 and will continue until 2026, were obtained by the White Coat Waste Project.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2024/02/watchdog-group-uncovers-docs-showing-us-govt-now-funding-more-gain-of-function-research-in-china-for-bird-flu/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

WCW has uncovered how the USDA is spending $1M to conduct dangerous bird flu gain-of-function studies with the Chinese govt and a Wuhan Lab experimenter.

https://twitter.com/WhiteCoatWaste/status/1758568426841543117
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

Why? What is the purpose?

Disclaimer: I didn't read the article. (short on time)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just 'cause you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

Someone needs to rein in this crap.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis