Author Topic: McCarthy details what Biden’s really like behind closed doors: ‘Sticks to the cards’  (Read 167 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Published February 29, 2024 7:13am EST
McCarthy details what Biden’s really like behind closed doors: ‘Sticks to the cards’
Biden is the oldest serving president in American history

By Jeffrey Clark FOXBusiness

Former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy revealed for the first time on Wednesday that President Biden uses notecards in private meetings with small groups of people.

"He still has a teleprompter when you meet behind closed doors," McCarthy told "The Bottom Line" co-hosts on FOX Business. "But the teleprompter are cards. I found when I met with him, it would just be a couple of them. He would read from the card."

McCarthy said that it was difficult to "deviate" from Biden during private negotiations, referencing when he spoke with the president on the debt ceiling.

Former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy revealed what President Biden is like in private meetings, referring to his use of notecards for the first time in an interview Wednesday. (Getty Images)

"He just sticks to the cards," he said of Biden. "And if you go, if you deviate from the cards, he can't continue onward there."

"Look, he has served the country, regardless whether you like it or not. I respect the man for serving the country. I thank him for that service, but he is not of the age that is best to be able to serving in the presidency, especially the position that he is to going forward with what I have watched to serve again."

McCarthy also said that he has known Biden for a long time and that the president was no longer "the same man" as he was in previous years.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/mccarthy-details-bidens-really-like-behind-closed-doors-sticks-to-cards
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34