Author Topic: The International Red Cross Double Cross of the Jewish People  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The International Red Cross Double Cross of the Jewish People
« on: February 29, 2024, 01:43:29 pm »
The International Red Cross Double Cross of the Jewish People
By Bob Goldberg
February 28, 2024

In the pantheon of international organizations that treat Israel with a mix of disdain and indifference, the International Committee for the Red Cross (ICRC) is a cut above the rest.

It’s not the most loathsome NGO – the United Nations Relief and Welfare Agency (UNRWA) owns that title – but it has been the most hypocritical organization for the longest period of time. The ICRC has a track record of shamelessly hyping its humanitarianism amid conflicts while practicing a systematic indifference to Jewish life.

The organization did lots of posturing after the October 7th massacre, mostly lamenting the ‘humanitarian crisis’ in Gaza that, of course, was precipitated by Hamas. The notable exception to the pattern of ignoring Jewish victims of war was a Red Cross representative lecturing families of Israelis being held hostage they need to “think about the Palestinian side.”

https://www.realclearpolicy.com/articles/2024/02/28/the_international_red_cross_double_cross_of_the_jewish_people_1014819.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson