Author Topic: Joe Biden Busing Waves of Illegal Border Crossers to San Diego  (Read 168 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Busing Waves of Illegal Border Crossers to San Diego
« on: February 29, 2024, 10:44:16 am »
Joe Biden Busing Waves of Illegal Border Crossers to San Diego

WARNER TODD HUSTON28 Feb 2024252

San Diego is feeling the heat as migrant centers run out of funding, and President Joe Biden’s Border Patrol buses continue dropping off thousands of illegals a week in the city.

Officials are scrambling to figure out what to do with the thousands of homeless illegals Biden is still sending into San Diego even as the city’s migrant centers have run out of both federal and private funding.

The city’s last migrant welcome center closed down on February 22 when it ran out of money, leaving all newcomers to be disgorged from Border Patrol buses out onto the streets and to their own ends.

The Associated Press
Migrants unload their items off a bus as they arrive at a bus stop after leaving a processing facility on February 23, 2024, in San Diego. (AP Photo/Gregory Bull)

Just since December, Border Patrol has dropped 42,000 illegals in San Diego County, overwhelming the city and local non-governmental organizations.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/02/28/joe-biden-busing-waves-of-illegal-border-crossers-to-san-diego/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson