Author Topic: Biden, 81, did NOT take a cognitive test during physical because he 'doesn't need it', White House s  (Read 1201 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING NEWSBiden, 81, did NOT take a cognitive test during physical because he 'doesn't need it', White House says

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter At The White House For Dailymail.Com

Published: 15:25 EST, 28 February 2024 | Updated: 15:42 EST, 28 February 2024

The White House confirmed President Joe Biden did not take a cognitive test during his annual physical on Wednesday, and insisted he 'doesn't need' one.

Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre brushed aside concerns the 81-year-old is not fit for a second term and touted his record.

'Given that there’s been so much scrutiny ... why not just have his doctor administer the test,' a reporter asked after Biden went to Walter Reed for his annual health check-up.

She responded: 'Folks need to understand that the president passes a cognitive test every day!'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13137681/biden-did-not-cognitive-test-physical-check-up.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Doctor asked Joe to turn his head and cough.  Joe shit himself and sniffed the excrement instead.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

There's nothing there to test.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
·
51m
·
White House refusing to make Biden's physician available to the press for questioning following the president's physical. KJP argues that's "not the norm" & that they're trying top "get back to the norm."

Trump's doc was made available for questioning in the briefing room.
Support the USO

Online scottfreitas

I sometimes wonder how anyone can vote Demoncrat without feeling ashamed.

Then I remember that Demoncrat voters are shameless.

(which isn't comforting).

Online cato potatoe

The way I see it, Trump has two cards to play:

1) In a cynical ploy to garner votes from an ethnic minority, the Biden administration has facilitated a migrant crisis. 
2) Biden is suffering from stage 3 or 4 senile dementia, a progressive disease that will leave him incapacitated at some point over the next four years.

The Democrats can try to gaslight the whole country, but these topics are going to dog them all the way through the election.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 09:35:02 pm by cato potatoe »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ol' white joe ...did NOT take a cognitive test during physical because he 'doesn't need it', White House says"

They're actually correct on this.

It should be obvious why he doesn't "need" a cognitive test.

Not any more...

Offline berdie

Most people that are impaired deny that they are.

Online libertybele

The way I see it, Trump has two cards to play:

1) In a cynical ploy to garner votes from an ethnic minority, the Biden administration has facilitated a migrant crisis. 
2) Biden is suffering from stage 3 or 4 senile dementia, a progressive disease that will leave him incapacitated at some point over the next four years.

The Democrats can try to gaslight the whole country, but these topics are going to dog them all the way through the election.

Trump first has to escape the fees and charges against him as well as the 91 felonies.  I don't see how.  If he doesn't the GOP is going to be in a world of hurt.  Haley??  IMO that's why she's hanging in there. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
JUST IN - Biden is 'fit for duty', his doctor says after yearly medical
4:39 PM · Feb 28, 2024

So, fit to stand trial for the misdeeds recounted in the Hur report?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online cato potatoe

Trump first has to escape the fees and charges against him as well as the 91 felonies.  I don't see how.  If he doesn't the GOP is going to be in a world of hurt.  Haley??  IMO that's why she's hanging in there.

The Supreme Court has all but guaranteed the DC verdict and probably the trial itself will be delayed past Nov 5.  This will change the outcome of the election, at least to some degree.

Why SCOTUS needed to decide whether a President is lifetime equivalent to a king is a mystery.  I guess Gerald Ford had nothing better to do one afternoon than to give Nixon a pardon, since there was no way he could be prosecuted.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
What a fun time this is going to be. 

Wonder if Georgia GOP can win a senate race ?

Online DefiantMassRINO

... and Mr. Magoo doesn't need a vision test.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As badly as Joe suffered from dementia for the last 3 years as an excuse so he could get away with anything.  Joe is no longer demented and never was.  Except if Joe can pull of another con job election, Joe will again be demented for his full second term, and the liars/deceivers will horse laugh at all of you.  Joe will be more innocent than any creature in existent, and the whoring destruction of the End Times will greatly accelerate.  Satan might hurt himself laughing so much. (Of the death and destruction of mankind)

They kicked the police out, then bawled the police did not come and protect them, wokes-Satans demented.
They kicked God out of government and the public places, and more and more see how God abandoning them Ends up badly too.  Odd how they cannot perceive the very things they reject ends up very badly for them.  Lies are not truth, the blind head for destruction blindly and all so gladly.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
21h
REVEALED: The White House doctor the public is trusting to give an honest and complete evaluation of Biden's mental and physical fitness -- Dr. Kevin O'Connor -- was an original adviser to brother Jimmy Biden and his Americore hospital scam
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

What a fun time this is going to be. 

Wonder if Georgia GOP can win a senate race ?

Only if they choose to enforce current election laws.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-