Author Topic: Denver to Furlough Workers to Hire Illegals  (Read 259 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Denver to Furlough Workers to Hire Illegals
« on: February 28, 2024, 06:50:52 pm »
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/02/28/denver-to-furlough-workers-to-hire-illegals-n3783753

No, it's not a joke.

The City of Denver has informed workers that it may be furloughing them--technically still employing them at 0 hours of work--to illegally hire illegal aliens without work permits.

You can't make this s**t up.

(snip)

It's almost as if they are trying to prove that the great replacement theory is true, just in case anybody hasn't figured it out already. The schools are filling up with illegal aliens, so the school officials need to hire more illegal aliens to ensure that the students feel really at home.

Denver's not the only place in the country where governments are hiring illegal aliens. New York Governor Kathy Hochul is proud to promote her own program to hire illegals and ship them around the state.

EXCERPT.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Denver to Furlough Workers to Hire Illegals
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 07:54:13 pm »
How are the Government employees' unions re-acting?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.