Author Topic: ‘Blood Money’: Leaked U.S. Federal Law Enforcement Documents Reveal How China Is Secretly Arming Ame  (Read 530 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Blood Money’: Leaked U.S. Federal Law Enforcement Documents Reveal How China Is Secretly Arming American Criminals with Machine Guns

KRISTINA WONG26 Feb 20246,326

The Communist Chinese government has been flooding the United States with illicit gun parts as part of a “Disintegration Warfare” strategy it is employing against America aimed at tearing the country apart from the inside, according to a blockbuster new book by Breitbart News Senior Contributor Peter Schweizer.

In Blood Money: Why the Powerful Turn a Blind Eye While China Kills Americans, Schweizer reveals how Chinese companies, which are heavily regulated by the Chinese government, are flooding the U.S. with auto sear switches, a small metal device also known as “Glock switches” that can convert handguns into machine guns. They are illegal for most gun-owners in the U.S., but are being shipped in boxes by the “thousands” from China, Schweizer reveals.

As with fentanyl, the Chinese government is sending the auto sear switches to sow chaos and death inside the U.S. as part of a “Disintegration Warfare” strategy, according to Schweizer.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/26/blood-money-leaked-u-s-federal-law-enforcement-documents-reveal-how-china-is-secretly-arming-american-criminals-with-machine-guns/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Because all the ones being 3D printed here in America can’t keep up with demand?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Why do we still pretend that the Chinese Communist Party is a non-hostile trading "partner"?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Because China is blackmailing Biden over his former dealings with them? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Because China is blackmailing Biden over his former dealings with them? :pondering:

Nah ... Brandon & Co., continue to make deals with the Chinese. Once reason for keeping the borders open.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.