Author Topic: Salvadoran illegal immigrant arrested in connection to Maryland murder of 2-year-old boy  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Salvadoran illegal immigrant arrested in connection to Maryland murder of 2-year-old boy
Story by Stepheny Price • 14h

An illegal Salvadoran immigrant has been arrested in connection to the murder of a toddler in Langley Park, Maryland, earlier this month, the Prince George's County Police Department announced Tuesday night.

According to authorities, Nilson Trejo-Granados, 25, is now the fifth suspect arrested for the murder of 2-year-old Jeremy Poou Caceres. Trejo-Granados was charged with first and second degree murder, police said. He remains in police custody on a no-bond status.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Baltimore spokesperson James Covington confirmed to Fox News that Trejo-Granados is an unlawfully present Salvadoran national.

On Nov. 7, 2022, a Department of Justice immigration judge in Newark, New Jersey, ordered Trejo-Granados’ removal from the U.S.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/salvadoran-illegal-immigrant-arrested-in-connection-to-maryland-murder-of-2-year-old-boy/ar-BB1j0LGs?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=33f16df08e8c40c4a6e32ec8054d47d2&ei=52
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson