Author Topic: And now for the Trump addiction  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
And now for the Trump addiction
« on: February 28, 2024, 04:44:08 pm »
February 28, 2024
And now for the Trump addiction
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

Some call it “Trump Derangement Syndrome” or something that goes back to the late Dr. Charles Krauthammer.  (“The acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency — nay — the very existence of George W. Bush.”)

With all due respect to psychiatrists, let me tell you that this is now addiction territory.  Remember needing a cigarette in the middle of a meeting?   Remember needing a chocolate bar?  Or eating some peanuts with a soft drink at 10 am as I often did?

My point is that some people are addicted to talking Trump.  They have to tell you about how bad Trump is even if no one cares, or people would rather hear your memories of Saturday afternoon pregame baseball shows on NBC.

Enter Bob Costas:

Sportscaster Bob Costas drew ire from ‘The Big Weekend Show’ panelists hours after slamming Trump supporters as members of a ‘toxic cult’ on CNN’s ‘Smerconish’ on Saturday.

‘74, 75 million people in this country voted for Donald Trump. I’m not sure that's a great look [for Costas],’ Guy Benson, radio host and Fox News contributor, said.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/and_now_for_the_trump_addiction.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: And now for the Trump addiction
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 04:58:29 pm »
Is MAGA a toxic death cult?  Certainly as evidenced by ruined lives, reputations, careers, and imploding state GOP parties.

Biden is a spend & tax, America last President.

But, the media, more than anyone, is addicted to Trump / Trump Derangement Syndrome because his schtick brings in the ratings.  As long as Trump is good for ratings, he'll be on our televisions, radios, and click-bait feeds.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.