Author Topic: Use legal precedent to prosecute the Biden administration concerning the border  (Read 182 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 28, 2024
Use legal precedent to prosecute the Biden administration concerning the border
By Michael A. Letts

Far from being struggling migrants searching for better life, tens of thousands of the illegal immigrants being released into the U.S. are security threats to the U.S. However, the Biden Administration sees these people as a way to turn red states blue in their pursuit of a one-party state with the Democrats as the one party.

According to Customs and Border Protection documents obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation, CPB released more than 30,000 illegal immigrants who were flagged as security risks over the last 15 months. This amounts to 20,287 encounters with Special Interest Aliens in fiscal year 2023 and 12,114 so far in fiscal year 2024, which we are less than five months into.

Previous years don’t look any better. “Border Patrol encounters of SIAs jumped 600% from fiscal year 2021 with 3,675 encounters to fiscal year 2022 with 25,627 encounters, according to internal CBP data the DCNF obtained in October 2022,” the Daily Caller reported.

The reason this is worrisome is that Special Interest Aliens are immigrants who have frequently traveled to areas associated with terrorism or other types of “nefarious activity” as defined by the Department of Homeland Security. They can also include people who “possibly have a nexus to terrorism.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/use_legal_precedent_to_prosecute_the_biden_administration_concerning_the_border.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Every felony committed by an illegal or a "catch and release" refugee / migrant / assylum seeker should count as an impeachment charge against Mayorkas.  Every $1,000 stolen by migrants or spent on migrants should be an impeachment charge of grand theft larceny gainst Mayorkas.

Even if Mayorkas is not convicted.  Mayorkas' Open Border crime spree will be in the Congressional Record and availble for every American to read for themselves.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.