Author Topic: Mitch McConnell Betrays Mike Johnson on the Border Because the GOP Doesn't Care About You  (Read 289 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitch McConnell Betrays Mike Johnson on the Border Because the GOP Doesn't Care About You
Bonchie

If you're older than 30, you probably remember the depiction of bullies in popular sitcoms. The bully was always a big talker. He'd pound his chest, shove kids against their lockers, and let it be known he was going to get what he wanted.

That's never how the story ended, though. Inevitably, after a round of lunch money stealing, the bully would end up writhing in pain on the playground, having been punked by the less muscular, more nerdy star of the show.

Guess which character the modern GOP most comports with. The Republican Party is full of big talkers. They'll promise you the world, but when push comes to shove, they almost always end up lying on the ground, wondering how they once again ended up in that position.

Enter Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who is now urging House Speaker Mike Johnson to surrender on the border lest Ukraine not continue to be the top priority. That's not the worst of it, though. McConnell went so far as to betray Johnson by calling Hakeem Jeffries, the top House Democrat, in an attempt to force through Ukraine aid as a separate vote.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/02/28/mitch-mcconnell-tells-mike-johnson-to-surrender-on-the-border-focus-on-ukraine-n2170686
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
CRUSH the TEA party!

Senator Mitch McConnell
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Mitch the Bitch, Climbing the Congressional ladder one wrong at a time.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Turdle has back stabbed enough GOP colleagues to make Lizzy Borden look like a piker.

He's like a dog shit stain on the carpet.  Permanent, smelly, and impossible to remove.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Not unexpected.  The Turdle is a wet noodle Republican and American Chamber of Commerce Globalist.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.