Author Topic: U.S. Military Recruiting Falters Under Democrats  (Read 249 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. Military Recruiting Falters Under Democrats
« on: February 28, 2024, 02:31:13 pm »
U.S. Military Recruiting Falters Under Democrats

By Mark Schulte
Tuesday, 27 February 2024 09:32 AM EST

Six days after Palestinian Gaza terrorists committed the heinous pogrom against Israeli civilians, former President George W. Bush righteously declared that “we need to support Israel, no ands, ifs or buts.”

At a private event in California on Oct. 13, 2023, the 43rd president also praised Israel’s “very seasoned military,” but claimed that “300,000 reservists” were mobilized, “most of whom probably can’t fire a rifle.”

In fact, every activated Israeli male or female reservist has completed at least two years of compulsory military service, beginning at 18 years of age.

Each reservist not only can fire a rifle, but also perform other combat duties, including as tankers, fighter pilots, navy personnel, and special forces.

https://www.newsmax.com/markschulte/israel-united-states-military/2024/02/27/id/1155097/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: U.S. Military Recruiting Falters Under Democrats
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 06:23:49 pm »
Are we forgetting that the educational system teaches our kids to hate the USA?
Why would they want to wear the uniform?
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.