Author Topic: Biden slammed by Obama veterans concerned about ‘mumbly’ president who seems older than ever: ‘Sound  (Read 317 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden slammed by Obama veterans concerned about ‘mumbly’ president who seems older than ever: ‘Sounds more frail than he used to’
By
Brady Knox
February 27, 2024 12:06 pm
Obama administration veterans sounded the alarm on President Joe Biden’s age, 81, acknowledging that it was a major problem and growing in prominence.

In an episode of Pod Save America, former Obama administration figures who worked directly with then-Vice President Biden said he appears to have deteriorated and that his health and mental acuity will pose a serious problem for Democrats in 2024.

“If you watch Joe Biden speak, oftentimes, he sounds frail, and he sounds more frail than he used to, even in 2019 and 2020,” chief Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau said.

“The voice sounds frail, and he shuffles more because of the arthritis in his back,” he continued.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2888977/biden-slammed-obama-veterans-concerned-about-mumbly-president-seems-older-sounds-more-frail/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee

In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief package to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate.
However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon

This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford.  Despite the efforts of this U.S. Senator--President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country's fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America . When they arrived in America , President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees to integrate into American society.

That SAME troublesome SENATOR TORPEDOED ANY SUPPORT for these shell shocked, anti-communist, Americans and our helpers, the refugees.

Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis.    As he did so, the Senator belittled those efforts.   What kind of person would oppose President Ford's tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing?   Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War?

THAT SENATOR WAS JOE BIDEN
  From the book - "When the Center Held." by Donald Rumsfeld in 2018. (biography)

... spread it, far and wide!
It is that time of the election cycle, after all. 
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist