Author Topic: 27 FBI photos you must see of the Pentagon on 9/11  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
27 FBI photos you must see of the Pentagon on 9/11
« on: February 28, 2024, 01:28:27 pm »
27 FBI photos you must see of the Pentagon on 9/11
By
Blake Stilwell
Updated on
Feb 7, 2024 6:00 PM PST

It’s hard to believe it’s been over 20 years since the 9/11 attacks. These FBI photos of the Pentagon are a stark reminder of that day.
Five al-Qaeda militants hijacked American Airlines flight 77 on Sept. 11, 2001. The plane was on its way from Dulles Airport outside of Washington, D.C., to Los Angeles, CA. The plane made it as far as eastern Kentucky before the terrorists took over the plane, redirected it, and slammed it into the Pentagon.

The FBI added 27 images the agency took on the ground that day to their photo vault, as first responders raced to rescue the wounded and remove the dead from the shell of the nation's symbol of military power.

Debris from the plane and the building are highlighted. The attack killed 125 people in the Pentagon, as well as all aboard the flight: 53 passengers, six crew, and the five hijackers.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/the-fbi-released-27-new-photos-of-the-pentagon-on-911/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 27 FBI photos you must see of the Pentagon on 9/11
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 01:30:51 pm »
We should never forget!  Unfortunately, I'm sure Biden already has or he wouldn't be allowing unchecked illegal immigration.  I'm not sure about the Pentagon but they seem awfully distracted by wokeness. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson