Author Topic: " You don't want to mess with me. " I'm from Choneros gang."  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

I received reports by one of my sources at the JFK migrant shelter that yesterday there was an incident that occurred between a migrant and a staff member.  The migrants made a threat to the staff, saying, " You don't want to mess with me. 
" I'm from Choneros gang."

I did some research on this gang and here's what I found
( Los Choneros is an organized crime syndicate and drug cartel based in the city of Guayaquil, Ecuador, with a notable presence along much of the country's coastline. The gang is known for its involvement in organized crime, including drug trafficking, extortion, and robbery. Many of its members have been on the Ecuadorian most wanted list and its original leaders have been imprisoned or killed. Their main business is moving cocaine to the United States )
4:23 PM · Feb 25, 2024
·
 Views

https://twitter.com/ViralNewsNYC/status/1761864404381921537
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson