Author Topic: Dutchman Tree Farms Under Scrutiny After Border Patrol Discovers 19 Illegal Immigrants on Traverse C  (Read 147 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dutchman Tree Farms Under Scrutiny After Border Patrol Discovers 19 Illegal Immigrants on Traverse City Bus
BY J.P. ISBELL
FEBRUARY 26, 2024

TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (Michigan News Source) – More information has come to light regarding the story we brought to you on Monday morning regarding a black painted school bus. The bus had been pulled over by Grand Traverse deputies on Friday around 10:15 a.m. when police officers saw the driver exhibiting erratic behavior, including swerving and lane departure.

Border Patrol called when things didn’t add up.

The driver was given a traffic violation citation by GT County for improper lane use and then they called the United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) after the driver reportedly gave the deputies confusing documentation.

https://www.michigannewssource.com/2024/02/dutchman-tree-farms-under-scrutiny-after-border-patrol-discovers-19-illegal-immigrants-on-traverse-city-bus/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another example of what draws illegals, unethical businesses that hire illegals who will work for less.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson