Author Topic: Biden’s policies allowed mass immigration that’s now completely destroying America  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s policies allowed mass immigration that’s now completely destroying America

02/27/2024 // Belle Carter // 750 Views

Data from the United States Customs and Border Protection agency has revealed that a record 7.3 million illegal aliens have entered the country through the southwest border since President Joe Biden assumed office.

The data also indicated that there was a significant increase in unauthorized entries, with 961,537 encounters already reported in the current fiscal year. The number is more than the population of 36 states, according to Fox News and if this continues, 2024 is on track to exceed the previous year's record of 2,475,669 encounters.

The surge in nationwide encounters raised concerns among critics of the White House's immigration policies and enforcement. Eric Ruark, director of research for NumbersUSA, said the surge in illegal immigration is the result of deliberate policy choices by the Biden administration.

https://www.alipac.us/f9/biden%92s-policies-allowed-mass-immigration-%92s-now-completely-destroying-america-02-a-417644/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson