Author Topic: WTF: US patron booted from American Airlines flight to make room for illegal immigrant  (Read 286 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WTF: US patron booted from American Airlines flight to make room for illegal immigrant
BLAZETV STAFF
FEBRUARY 26, 2024

U.S. children are being kicked out of schools to make room for illegal immigrants. Airports and other spaces are being repurposed to house illegal immigrants. American taxpayer dollars are being used to provide care and resources for illegal immigrants.

You get the picture: illegal immigrants > American citizens.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like the pattern will shift anytime soon, at least while Biden remains in office.

“I could not believe what I was watching this morning when I was on Twitter,” says Sara Gonzales before playing a clip of the local news report she stumbled across.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/sara-gonzales-unfiltered/wtf-us-patron-booted-from-american-airlines-flight-to-make-room-for-illegal-immigrant
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rustynail

'know your place and shut your face'