Author Topic: Elon Musk Absolutely Nails the Reason Why Democrats Prefer Open Borders  (Read 310 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Elon Musk Absolutely Nails the Reason Why Democrats Prefer Open Borders
Advertisement

Elon Musk Absolutely Nails the Reason Why Democrats Prefer Open Borders
By Jeff Charles | 7:20 PM on February 27, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

In the tempestuous battlefield of American politics, there are few topics that generate as much heat and debate as immigration – especially illegal immigration. As the nation faces a three-year-long border crisis caused by President Joe Biden, immigration has become even more of a hot-button issue.

Asylum seekers and illegal aliens have been swarming to the southern border ever since the president took office, and there still appears to be no end in sight. Meanwhile, the White House has failed to take any meaningful action to curb the flow of people across the border, and smugglers are finding new and clever ways to sneak people into the country while avoiding the authorities.

Democrats have historically taken a lax approach to immigration. Leftist politicians and media figures have roundly criticized conservatives and Republicans who advocate for stricter enforcement of immigration laws. This criticism intensified when former President Donald Trump came onto the scene promising to close the southern border and deport illegals.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/02/27/elon-musk-absolutely-nails-the-reason-why-democrats-prefer-open-borders-n2170669
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Elon Musk Absolutely Nails the Reason Why Democrats Prefer Open Borders
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 01:20:20 pm »
Elon Musk slams US-Mexico border security
The billionaire claimed that his country has been turned into a “refuge for the world’s worst criminals”

The fact that illegal migrants can cross the US-Mexico border and claim asylum without any identification has effectively turned the US into a “refuge” for criminals, Elon Musk stated in a post on X (formerly Twitter) on Tuesday.

His comments came in response to a recent Bloomberg article, shared by the X user EndWokeness, reporting that Venezuela is experiencing its lowest homicide rate in 22 years, now that many criminals and gangs have left as part of a massive wave of emigration prompted by economic hardship.

EndWokeness commented on the report, stating “Venezuela has its lowest homicide rate in 22 years because their gangs are coming here.”

Musk agreed and claimed that “the ability to discard your identification documents (from any country), walk across the southern border and claim ‘asylum’ has turned America into a refuge for the world’s worst criminals.”

https://www.rt.com/news/593323-musk-us-southern-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 01:34:17 pm »
He is absolutely right.  After decades of ILLEGALS crossing the media is just now finally reporting on the crimes committed on Americans - crimes committed by ILLEGALS who have been caught and released multiple times.  This is the fault of our broken immigration laws and the complete failure of this administration to do anything. In fact they are continuing to welcome them into this country with incentives and no repercussions for illegal entry creating a safe haven for criminals and endangering Americans.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 02:11:37 pm »
Merged topics