Author Topic: #BREAKING: An illegal immigrant from El Salvador has been arrested for the M*RDER of a 2 year old c  (Read 1032 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Absolutely heartbreaking and sickening.  When oh when will people say enough is enough!!!!????

Legal American citizens falling victim to the hands of an ILLEGAL is nothing new.  It's just becoming more frequent because they're are millions of them here.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Illegal immigrant suspected of toddler murder had been twice arrested, released in US
February 28, 2024 | Kevin Haggerty

An infant could now be counted among the victims of open border policies after Maryland police arrested a twice-released El Salvadoran national in connection with his murder.

The murder of Georgia nursing student Laken Riley, allegedly at the hands of an illegal alien from Venezuela, reinforced the dangers wrought on the public by President Joe Biden’s administration’s handling of the border. Coupled with leftist cities’ soft-on-crime policies, the death of a two-year-old boy of Langley Park, Maryland on Feb. 8 has been connected to multiple skipped opportunities to deport 25-year-old Nilson Trejo-Granados of El Salvador.

Prince George’s County Police Department released a statement Monday marking the suspect as the fifth arrest after “two groups of males exchanged gunfire near where the victim and his mother were walking,” leading to charges of first- and second-degree murder for the death of Jeremy Poou-Caceres.

As the alien remained in Department of Corrections custody on a no-bond status, Fox 5 Washington, D.C. reported that the Montgomery County Detention Center held Trejo-Granados in their custody twice in 2023 and twice refused to comply with an immigration detainer from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

According to records from the federal agency, the suspect had initially been ordered removed from the country by a Department of Justice immigration judge in Newark, New Jersey on Nov. 7, 2022. Months later, he was arrested on March 21, 2023 by the Montgomery County Police Department on theft charges.

ICE issued the Montgomery County Detention Center a detainer the following day. However, MCDC refused to honor the request and released the suspect on March 27, 2023. The same cycle repeated when Trejo-Granados was arrested for theft and other charges on Sept. 26, 2023 only to be released by MCDC Oct. 12, 2023 after ICE issued another detainer.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/02/28/illegal-immigrant-suspected-of-toddler-murder-had-been-twice-arrested-released-in-us-1440870/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

A slack-jawed mouth breather.

Offline LMAO

To paraphrase that idiot, Katie Porter, we can’t let these one instances change policy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dems don't care about Americans.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Salvadoran Illegal Ordered Deported In 2022 Arrested for Murder of 2-Year-Old in Maryland ‘Sanctuary’ County

Border Hawk
Feb 27, 2024

An illegal alien who was ordered deported in 2022 was the fifth suspect arrested in the shooting death of a toddler in a Maryland ‘sanctuary’ county for illegal aliens.

The horrifying incident unfolded on February 8 in Langley Park, located in Prince George’s County in the Washington D.C. metro area.

Rival groups opened fire upon one another, and stray rounds struck a woman and her 2-year-old son, who were walking nearby.

A detective on patrol heard the gun battle and arrived quickly on the scene, where he found young Jeremy Poou-Caceres and his mother both suffering from gunshot wounds.

https://borderhawk.blog/salvadoran-illegal-ordered-deported-in-2022-arrested-for-murder-of-2-year-old-in-maryland-sanctuary-county/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Dems don't care about Americans.

That’s because they are very focused on changing the electorate in their favor

Americans getting killed by illegal immigrants are just a byproduct to that goal
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Polly Ticks

We need to bring back public hangings for criminals.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Mod2

Topics merged. Please search before posting, to avoid duplication.