Author Topic: Ann-Margret, 82, still rides her Harley-Davidson: ‘I love speed’  (Read 786 times)

Offline libertybele

Ann-Margret, 82, still rides her Harley-Davidson: ‘I love speed’

At age 82, Ann-Margret is living life in the fast lane.

The "Bye Bye Birdie" and "Viva Las Vegas" actress was recently at the Women’s Image Network’s 25th Women’s Image Awards in Beverly Hills, where she revealed one thing that keeps her young — a Harley-Davidson.

"It’s lavender, and it’s got white daisies all over it," the star gushed to People magazine. "There [are] flowers on the back fender and the front fender. … I love speed. Not the drug."

The performer told the outlet that after a decades-long career in Hollywood, she has zero plans to slow down. Ann-Margret described how she took dance lessons early on in life to prove to her parents she was born to entertain.

She was born Ann-Margret Olsson in Sweden in 1941. She moved to the U.S. as a child. In her college years, Ann-Margret performed at nightclubs while she focused on her studies during the day.

"I remember wanting to be in show business all my life," Ann-Margret told the outlet. "And I remember one day I said to mother and daddy, ‘I want to talk to you. It’s a very, very important thing for me and I want to get into show business.’"..............

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ann-margret-82-rides-harley-davidson-love-speed
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Re: Ann-Margret, 82, still rides her Harley-Davidson: ‘I love speed’
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 02:36:18 am »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 02:39:44 am »
Good for her!

She's her own force of nature.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 02:54:31 am »

Thousands of service personnel listen to Ann-Margret sing one of her numbers in Vietnam, circa 1966. Her new perfume available at AnnMargretPerfume.com supports the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund. (PhotoQuest)