Author Topic: ‘Blood Money’: Biden Family Lawyer Abbe Lowell Served as Legal Representative for Member of Chinese  (Read 481 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Blood Money’: Biden Family Lawyer Abbe Lowell Served as Legal Representative for Member of Chinese Criminal Gang Involved in Drug Trade

Wendell Husebø 27 Feb 2024

Hunter Biden’s lawyer Abbe Lowell served as a legal representative for a member of a Chinese criminal gang involved in the international drug trade, Peter Schweizer reports in his new book, Blood Money: Why the Powerful Turn a Blind Eye While China Kills Americans.

Lowell was a legal representative for Ng Lap Seng, who is believed to be a member of the Shui Fong triad which is reportedly involved in the international drug trade, Schweizer reports in Blood Money.

The revelation is significant because Lowell’s ties to an alleged member of a criminal gang involved in the drug trade provides a possibly embarrassing entanglement for President Biden in light of his administration’s weak policy on fentanyl, Schweizer, the president of the Government Accountability Institute and a Breitbart News senior contributor, argues in his book.

These “conflicting personal ties” could pose a problem for Joe Biden’s drug policies with regards to China, Schweizer writes in Blood Money:

Hunter Biden’s attorney, Abbe Lowell, has represented a variety of well-known American clients from New Jersey senator Bob Menendez to members of the Trump family. But he was also a legal representative for Ng Lap Seng. Lowell has also represented Qin Fei, who is accused of being a Chinese intelligence officer, and Lum Davis, who pled guilty to illegally lobbying for the Chinese government. The problem of conflicting personal ties when it comes to confronting China on fentanyl extends beyond the Biden family to members of his administration. And so does the silence.

The Bidens have additional ties to China. In addition to Lowell, Hunter’s Hollywood lawyer, Kevin Morris, still controls Hunter’s ten percent stake in BHR Partners, a multi-billion dollar fund with investments throughout the globe and close ties to the Bank of China, a state-owned bank, Breitbart News exclusively reported.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/27/blood-money-biden-family-lawyer-abbe-lowell-served-as-legal-representative-for-member-of-chinese-criminal-gang-involved-in-drug-trade/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Blood Money: New book shows how Bidens received $5M from Chinese criminal gang leader responsible for fentanyl pipeline to U.S.
Published 5 hours ago on February 27, 2024By
Sara Carter 

Peter Schweizer detailed in his new book, Blood Money: Why the Powerful Turn a Blind Eye While China Kills Americans how Joe Biden is directly connected to the harrowing fentanyl crisis in the United States.

Breitbart.com reports on the revealing new book by Schweizer:

While Joe Biden was vice president, the Bidens developed a business partnership with a Chinese tycoon named Ye Jianming, the chairman of CEFC China Energy Co., which had strong ties to the Chinese Communist Party. Throughout Ye’s relationship with the Bidens, he “showered” some members of the Biden family with money, Schweizer reported. Hunter Biden received a three-carat diamond worth $80,000; and in July 2017, Ye’s company gave the Bidens a $5 million, interest-free, forgivable loan.

…But Ye also enjoyed a partnership with the former leader of a Chinese triad called the United Bamboo Gang (UBG), Schweizer detailed in Blood Money.  Ye’s partner’s name was Zhang Anle or, as he is commonly known, the “White Wolf.”

https://saraacarter.com/blood-money-new-book-shows-how-bidens-received-5m-from-chinese-criminal-gang-leader-responsible-for-fentanyl-pipeline-to-u-s/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson