Author Topic: Venezuelan migrant who entered US illegally charged with raping teen girl in Virginia  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Venezuelan migrant who entered US illegally charged with raping teen girl in Virginia
By Social Links for Melissa Koenig
Published Feb. 27, 2024, 11:16 a.m. ET

Authorities in Virginia are vowing to seek justice after a Venezuelan migrant in the country illegally was charged with sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl.

Renzo Mendoza Montes, 32, was arrested last week on two felony charges for sexually assaulting an underage child, deputies in Campbell County announced.

He is facing charges of “carnal knowledge of a child without force” and “taking indecent liberties with a child.”

Authorities say Montes is a Venezuelan citizen who has been in the country illegally since he crossed the southern border into El Paso, Tex. on Sept. 2.

He was then detained and released by US Customs and Border Patrol, according to Fox News.

Montes is being held without bail at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail, as deputies continue to investigate the alleged crimes.

“We are especially sensitive to the fact that these crimes involve a young juvenile who lives here within our community,” Sheriff Whit Clark said in a statement.

“Like any criminal investigation conducted by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office, upholding the integrity of a case is a priority for our department and the Campbell County Commonwealth’s Attorney.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/27/us-news/venezuelan-migrant-arrested-for-sexually-assaulting-young-teen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 Anyone but the MSM seeing a pattern here?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BREAKING: Venezuelan illegal immigrant arrested for sexual assault of minor in Virginia
He has been charged with two felonies and is being held without bond.

The Post Millennial
Feb 26, 2024

An illegal immigrant male has been arrested in Campbell County, Virginia, and charged with sexual assault against a minor.

32-year-old Renzo Mendoza Montes is a Venezuelan national. In September, he was detained and released by US Customs and Border Patrol in El Paso, Texas. He has been charged with two felonies, per local news.

Court records obtained by WSLS revealed that the offense occurred on January 21, and Montes received one charge related to the sexual assault of a victim between the ages of 13 and 14, and another charge involved "sexual offenses" against a child under the age of 15.

According to the Daily Mail, Montes is believed to be in Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) custody.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-venezuelan-illegal-immigrant-arrested-for-sexual-assault-of-minor-in-virginia
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson