Author Topic: Biden Operative Inserted Into Fani Team According To Insider; Jim Jordan Reveals New Whistleblower  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Operative Inserted Into Fani Team According To Insider; Jim Jordan Reveals New Whistleblower

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, FEB 27, 2024 - 05:44 AM

Two stunning reports have emerged that spell trouble for Fulton County DA Fani Willis.

For starters, Breitbart News reports from multiple sources that the Biden administration "planted a Democrat operative in the Fulton County office to target former President Trump," which according to the report "would present a strong argument that the administration interfered in the 2024 presidential election."

Breitbart News granted the sources anonymity to discuss the attorney’s office for fear of retribution. The sources have direct knowledge of the environment at the District Attorney’s Office, which they characterized as “corrupt.”

The alleged 'plant' in questionf is Jeff DiSantis - the county's Deputy DA, who not only worked on Willis's 2020 campaign and was the former Executive Director of the Democrat Party of Georgia, he was the DNC's deputy director of compliance.

Sources credit DiSantis with colluding with the White House to target Trump. “DiSantis did this,” one source told Breitbart News about the Trump case. “He’s the one. He is the one pulling all the strings. He was the one that walled her [Willis] off. He was in every important meeting. He is the brainchild behind this. That is the connection to the White House.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-operative-inserted-fani-team-according-insider-jim-jordan-reveals-new-whistleblower
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson