Author Topic: Soros Prosecutors Are Going Down in Flames  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: Soros Prosecutors Are Going Down in Flames
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 04:37:36 pm »
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
REPORT: The judge who released the Missouri man out on a $20k bond who killed a mother & her daughter, is linked to Soros.
Shocker.
Judge Annette Llewellyn shockingly decided to let Monte Henderson walk free after he plowed through a woman & her daughter traveling at a whopping 70mph. Llewellyn was handpicked by St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner who was forced to resign for her leniency on crime.
Soros pumped tons of money into Gardner’s campaign including a $116,000 payment for her 2020 campaign.
10:49 AM · Feb 27, 2024
'We are at a loss': Man accused of killing mom, daughter in St. Louis crash released
A judge allowed 22-year-old Monte Henderson to be released after posting 10% of a $200,000 bond.
Author: Justina Coronel (KSDK)
Published: 10:20 AM CST February 17, 2024
Updated: 1:53 PM CST February 17, 2024

ST. LOUIS — The man charged with killing a mother and daughter leaving a concert in downtown St. Louis is out on bond.

Monte Henderson, 22, was released Friday. Henderson's bond was $200,000, but a judge allowed him to post 10% of that cash only.

Just 24 hours prior, Henderson was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter and two counts of armed criminal action.

Chicagoan 42-year-old Laticha Bracero and her daughter 21-year-old Alyssa Cordova were in town for the Drake concert, which let out shortly before the women were struck while walking near Enterprise Center on North 18th and Olive streets. ...
Not sure what Rugg means by Gardner "handpicked" the judge, as judges in Missouri are appointed by the governor. But Annette Llewellyn was working in Gardner's office when the governor named her circuit judge.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org