Author Topic: Embalmers finding thick, rubbery clots in veins and arteries  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Embalmers finding thick, rubbery clots in veins and arteries
« on: February 27, 2024, 04:06:09 pm »
February 25, 2024
Embalmers finding thick, rubbery clots in veins and arteries
By John M. Contino

Strange; fibrous; often long, thick white clots are being extracted from the vascular systems of corpses by embalmers.  For an example of what these clots look like, here is a one-minute video of such a clot being extracted by embalmer Richard Hirschmann of Alabama from the jugular vein of a deceased person.  Mr. Hirschmann says he has about 250 such pictures on his phone.

British doctor John Campbell recently interviewed retired U.S. Air Force major, engineer, and data analyst Thomas Haviland about an “Embalmer Blood Clot Survey” that Mr. Haviland sent out to 50 National, Regional, and State Funeral Director Associations, each with hundreds of members in the U.S., Canada, Great Britain, Australia, and New Zealand.  Mr. Haviland also sent the surveys directly to over 1,700 funeral homes.  The surveys asked if, when, and how often the respondents may have encountered these strange, predominantly white clots during their work as embalmers.  The astonishing video of that interview is about 48 minutes long and contains images of large, rubbery clots, as well as several graphs of various statistics compiled from the survey responses.

Here are some of the salient points from the interview:

· These white clots were never observed until they first began to appear in 2020.  They were likely caused by the COVID virus.  The occurrence of the clots exploded in 2021, after millions of people had been vaccinated.  By 2022, an average of 30% of embalmed corpses were found to have these clots (the preponderance of typical “grape jelly” clots and “coffee ground” clots — small, dark clots resembling coffee grounds — also increased.)  By 2023, the average percentage of white clots had dropped to 20%.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/embalmers_finding_thick_rubbery_clots_in_veins_and_arteries.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Embalmers finding thick, rubbery clots in veins and arteries
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 04:07:34 pm »

· These white clots 

See!  White anything kills. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 04:08:44 pm »
Fauxci Fibers.....

I wonder if they were able to extract any remenant traces of the virus in said clots....  or...  hmmm hmmm is this more related to the vax.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 04:14:27 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 04:10:45 pm »
I saw a video of an embalmer easing one of those suckers out of the deceased's jugular vein. It broke before he could get the whole thing out, but even the partial clot was a good 5" long.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org