Author Topic: Op-ed: China Is Exploiting Biden’s Lax Border Policies — Imperiling U.S. Security  (Read 256 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Op-ed: China Is Exploiting Biden’s Lax Border Policies — Imperiling U.S. Security

By Todd Bensman on February 26, 2024
AUSTIN, Texas — In the Trump administration’s final three years, a dedicated FBI effort, the China Initiative, nabbed dozens of Chinese Communist Party spies who, posing as scholars, relieved top American research institutions and their naïve professors of sensitive and prized national-defense research.

Those spies had flown into American airports — hiding their military service and Chinese diplomatic relationships — quite legally on cultural-exchange and student-visa programs.

But in a series of stunning make-up presents to China for Donald Trump’s crackdown, his successor President Biden in July 2021 summarily killed a ready-to-go Trump regulation that would have required much more rigorous and frequent vetting of Chinese student and cultural-exchange visa applicants.

That same month, the Department of Justice dropped strong charges against five visiting researcher spies as a diplomatic sop amidst the new administration’s outreach.

https://cis.org/Bensman/Oped-China-Exploiting-Bidens-Lax-Border-Policies-Imperiling-US-Security
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Chinese gangs known as "Snakeheads" are working with Mexican cartels to smuggle illegals into the United States. Former intel officer Todd Bensman says the Chinese migrants are very well coached by the Snakeheads and know exactly what to say to US officials.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1765464965912392135
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Chinese gangs known as "Snakeheads" are working with Mexican cartels to smuggle illegals into the United States. Former intel officer Todd Bensman says the Chinese migrants are very well coached by the Snakeheads and know exactly what to say to US officials.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1765464965912392135

Glenn Beck mentioned this morning that the Chinese are the ones making the drugs -- Mexican cartels are running and bringing in the orders.  Journalist who has done research will be reporting tonight @ 9 EST.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 11:39:07 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.