Author Topic: NYC Mayor Adams is giving huge payouts to illegal aliens – $10,000 cash payments to EACH migrant  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC Mayor Adams is giving huge payouts to illegal aliens – $10,000 cash payments to EACH migrant
02/26/2024 // Ethan Huff // 2.1K Views

Earlier this month, it was reported that Mayor Eric Adams of New York City is handing out pre-paid cash cards to migrants worth a few hundred bucks. We have since learned that the actual amount on the pre-paid cash cards is much higher – around $10,000 per migrant.
When the first reports emerged, the total amount of money being spent on the program was said to be around $50 million, which Adams did not refute. The reason, more than likely, is that drawing any further attention to the program would have revealed a lot sooner that the actual contract "has the potential to become an open-ended, multibillion-dollar Bermuda Triangle of disappearing, untraceable cash, used for any purpose," to quote the New York Post.

It all started when the mayor's office forged a deal with DocGo, the Big Apple's no-bid "emergency" contractor, to provide three meals a day to each migrant. Many of these meals went uneaten, with about 5,000 of them, or $7.2 million-per-years' worth, getting wasted due to problems including mold.

That program was scrapped, and Adams proceeded to forge another deal with a new no-bid "emergency" contractor, Housing Preservation & Development, to provide free cash instead that migrants can use to buy food or really anything they wish without accountability.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-26-nyc-mayor-adams-millions-illegals-migrants.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson