Author Topic: The streets and airport in San Diego have reportedly been flooded with approximately 1,500 migrants  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The streets and airport in San Diego have reportedly been flooded with approximately 1,500 migrants after a recent mass-release.

San Diego County Supervisor Jim Desmond said Border Patrol released more than 1,500 migrants to the San Ysidro bus stop within a three-day span after a $6 million taxpayer-funded migrant processing center that had been operating by a non-profit out of an abandoned elementary school closed last week, FOX 5 San Diego reported.

"It’s disgraceful for our country and what we’ve become and the fact that this is how we treat immigrants," Desmond said. "Border Patrol is their Uber, San Diego is their travel agent."

Desmond said that the San Diego Migrant Welcome Center should never have been funded by taxpayers, and ran out of money in just four and half months. It went through about $1.5 million per month, providing migrants with a place to take refuge and charge their phones until they were processed and sent to their final destinations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/san-diego-streets-airport-flooded-with-1-500-migrants-after-mass-release/ar-BB1iVv1H?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=e949068d76ac4546ad1b9b401fb773e0&ei=60
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson