Author Topic: WATCH: Virginia Lt. Gov. @WinsomeSears refers to transgender State Senator Danica Roem as "sir."  (Read 7982 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Greg Price
@greg_price11
·
Follow
WATCH: Virginia Lt. Gov. @WinsomeSears refers to transgender State Senator Danica Roem as "sir."

Awesome.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Republicans could pick up this seat if the Virginia GOP ever decided to show an interest in winning elections.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

A town near me has a trans member of city council. "She" has an Adam's apple and 5 o'clock shadow, but looks oh so fetching in a little black dress and pearls.

I'm not kidding.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 01:41:59 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A town near me has a trans member of city council. "She" has an Adam's apple and 5 o'clock shadow, but looks oh so fetching in a little black dress and pearls.
:3:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Transgender Senator Storms Out of Chamber After Being Called 'Sir'

Danica Roem, Virginia's first openly transgender state senator, stormed out the chamber Monday after she was incorrectly referred to as "sir" by the lieutenant governor by Lieutenant Governor Winsome Earle-Sears. Earle-Sears initially refused to apologize, but later made apologized to the chamber.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/transgender-senator-storms-out-of-chamber-after-being-called-sir/vi-BB1iYObu?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ff56963228bf4d079e568b9c1b585745&ei=59
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Merged threads

Offline Kamaji

Danica Roem, Virginia's first openly transgender state senator, stormed out the chamber Monday after she was incorrectly referred to as "sir" by the lieutenant governor by Lieutenant Governor Winsome Earle-Sears. Earle-Sears initially refused to apologize, but later made apologized to the chamber.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/transgender-senator-storms-out-of-chamber-after-being-called-sir/vi-BB1iYObu?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ff56963228bf4d079e568b9c1b585745&ei=59

Too bad she was forced to tell a lie.

Online the OlLine Rebel

The world, particularly the US, is insane.

“Incorrectly”?  NO, insane MSN, it is CORRECT.

Absurdistan, we have become.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Kamaji

The world, particularly the US, is insane.

“Incorrectly”?  NO, insane MSN, it is CORRECT.

Absurdistan, we have become.

Yup.

Online roamer_1

This whole thing brings to mind the story of 'The Emperor's New Clothes'.

All the powers of society bowed and commented on his glorious robes...

It took a kid to call a spade a spade... to tell the reality that he was buck nekkid.

That it is playing out before our eyes is both hilarious and sad.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This whole thing brings to mind the story of 'The Emperor's New Clothes'.

All the powers of society bowed and commented on his glorious robes...

It took a kid to call a spade a spade... to tell the reality that he was buck nekkid.

That it is playing out before our eyes is both hilarious and sad.
I don't know if that story is even told any more. Like Aesop's Fables, much has faded from the culture.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

I don't know if that story is even told any more. Like Aesop's Fables, much has faded from the culture.

Maybe we need some of that back. Jussayin.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I'm not kidding.

Some trannies actually do look like women, no doubt, but man some don't even try. Just a dude in a dress and pearl earrings.

Online mountaineer

Some trannies actually do look like women, no doubt, but man some don't even try. Just a dude in a dress and pearl earrings.
This guy just keeps growing his hair longer and acts as stereotypically "female" as Dylan Mulvaney, with the giggling and coquettish blinking. And now he's running for mayor.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

He looks like every 70’s rock star singer on whom I had a crush. Dude looks like a dude.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online roamer_1

Some trannies actually do look like women [...]

Those ain't the problem. They pass, so no one knows if they go into the womens' facilities.

It's the ugly ones everyone's got a problem with  :silly: