Author Topic: NYC Mayor Eric Adams, who is now calling for NYC’s sanctuary city law to be changed  (Read 1328 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HARRISFAULKNER
@HARRISFAULKNER
Breaking: Flip flop from NYC Mayor Eric Adams just calling for “changing the city’s sanctuary status” to allow illegal border crossers who commit crimes to be turned over to ICE for deportation.
Earlier TODAY White House announced President Biden’s going to the border.
Coincidence or something else?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
HARRISFAULKNER
@HARRISFAULKNER
Breaking: Flip flop from NYC Mayor Eric Adams just calling for “changing the city’s sanctuary status” to allow illegal border crossers who commit crimes to be turned over to ICE for deportation.
Earlier TODAY White House announced President Biden’s going to the border.
Coincidence or something else?
If I remember correctly, I am counting number 348 times the Democrats were forced to say, 'Trump was right.'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Keep sending those migrant buses up North.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Keep sending those migrant buses up North.
The Bibles says, We should share all we have with those less fortunate.
we have to show compassionate! But for the will of God, there go I.

Stewie says well, bleep god, No illegal is climbing into my bed.
tell them to go back home. They know the language. They know the country. So what the hell are they doing here?
They are not climbing in MY bed ...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 05:48:34 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

Oh hell no!  You campaigned on this, a-hole.  The ONLY thing for you to do at this point is resign.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Bill Melugin
·
BREAKING: A stunning turnaround from NYC Mayor Eric Adams, who is now calling for NYC’s sanctuary city law to be changed

Lawlessness isn't a law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Oh hell no!  You campaigned on this, a-hole.  The ONLY thing for you to do at this point is resign.
The next Soros funded or blackmailed guy, will only do worse.
I am betting that Soros will tell him to STFU! and he will obey because he must.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 05:00:43 am by 240B »