Author Topic: California Softball Team Gets Brutal Reception When It Kneels for National Anthem During Game in the  (Read 556 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
California Softball Team Gets Brutal Reception When It Kneels for National Anthem During Game in the South
 By Johnathan Jones  February 26, 2024 at 1:01pm

Iconic television character Tony Soprano issued one of his most quotable lines in the hit show “The Sopranos” in 2001 when dealing with an unbalanced relative who had been living out West and had forgotten how things were done in North Jersey.

“No, no, no. I don’t want any of that California bulls**t,” actor James Gandolfino’s Tony sternly told his sister Janice, reminding her where she was and how things were done there.

Fans of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette’s women’s softball team offered a similar message to players of the University of California, Berkley – although they did so while representing better values than television’s acclaimed New Jersey mob boss.

During a Feb. 9 home game, every member of the Ragin’ Cajuns softball team stood to honor their country as the national anthem was played.

Most of Cal’s players also stood to honor their country, but six of them took a knee. The action didn’t go over so well in the South.

more
https://www.westernjournal.com/california-softball-team-gets-brutal-reception-kneels-national-anthem-game-south/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Return the sentiment by using a rainbow flag as a pine tar rag.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Return the sentiment by using a rainbow flag as a pine tar rag.

And little rolled balls of dog poop on a plastic spoon for flinging... I bet you'd sell out.

Offline PeteS in CA

Why those 6 ____s imagined this would go over in Louisiana, I don't get. Did they expect to be cheered by spectators who happened to be black? (IRL, I suspect that any spectators who happened to be black jeered as loudly as anyone)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Graphic representative of what I hoped the response would be.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A little chin music for the 6 would have been in order.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.