Author Topic: Joe Biden blames his dying son for allowing his family to sell his influence to Ukraine, Russia, Chi  (Read 1157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December, 2019.

You didn't know that it was wrong for your son to take money from corrupt foreign companies while you were VP?

Nobody told me it was wrong.

Yes they did.

Um...Beau Biden.

https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1656315953041272834
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

What a lying POS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

His dying son has, and had, nothing to do with the subject at hand
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Hey, he died in combat. Charging up a hill. Armed only with a plastic fork and a vegetable peeler. He killed 312 of the enemy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hey, he died in combat. Charging up a hill. Armed only with a plastic fork and a vegetable peeler. He killed 312 of the enemy.

It was a Spork.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline libertybele

An evil lying POS!

:yowsa:  I left out evil.  Indeed he IS an evil lying POS!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No one should have to tell him that selling out to other countries just might be a wee 'conflict of interest'.

I thought he was a lawyer?
I thought lawyers had classes on such in law school.

SO, bullshit.

Selling America out is selling America out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis