Author Topic: Joe Biden allegedly considered joining board of CCP-linked company, witness testifies from prison  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden allegedly considered joining board of CCP-linked company, witness testifies from prison
Galanis testified that Hunter Biden's 'entire value-add' was 'his family name and his access to his 

EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden was allegedly considering joining the board of a joint venture created by Hunter Biden and his business associates with ties to the Chinese Communist Party after he left the vice presidency.

Joe Biden's involvement would bring "political access in the United States and around the world," a former business associate of the first son testified from prison Friday.

Fox News Digital exclusively obtained Jason Galanis’ opening statement delivered Friday morning to congressional investigators from an Alabama prison as part of the impeachment inquiry against President Biden.

Galanis is serving a 14-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to securities fraud based on bonds issued by a company affiliated with a Native American tribe in South Dakota. The funds were reportedly supposed to be used for certain projects but were instead used for his personal finances. He was sentenced in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-allegedly-considered-joining-board-ccp-linked-company-witness-testifies-prison
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 04:22:24 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson