Author Topic: If Republicans allow the political persecution of Trump to defeat him it will never stop  (Read 782 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 25, 2024
If Republicans allow the political persecution of Trump to defeat him it will never stop
By Jack Hellner

This string of blogs from the Daily Mail has an item that says that one-third of Republicans think that President Trump would be unfit for office if he is convicted of anything.

The Edison Research poll showed 32 percent of South Carolina GOP primary voters thought Trump would not be fit to be president if convicted of a crime.

It found 65 per cent think Trump would still be fit for the presidency if convicted.

Trump is facing four criminal indictments.

That is certainly what Nikki Haley and Democrats, including Joe Biden, hope.

The cases against Trump are obviously politically motivated. They clearly show that the judicial system is being used to destroy a politician that most of the media and other Democrats don't like.

Let's look at the four cases:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/if_republicans_allow_the_political_persecution_of_trump_to_defeat_him_it_will_never_stop.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

If Republicans allow the political persecution of Trump to defeat him it will never stop

:yowsa:  :yowsa: and  :yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

'Republicans' don't care.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
'Republicans' don't care.
Just the short end of the Uniparty.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DefiantMassRINO

Trump wants the persecution.  He needs it for his campaign narrative - Martyr Trump: He's getting persecuted so we won't ... but, we'll be forever in his debt for the sacrifice he's making on our behalfs.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online cato potatoe

Haven't we warned you about this for the past year and half?   :chairbang:

Trump is likely to be convicted.  In order to win the election, you will have to convince every republican, some democrats, and the vast majority of independents that four separate prosecutions are illegitimate.  If any of them peel off, it's curtains.  Good luck.

Offline PeteS in CA

Borking worked, and to this day that is Dems' go-to tactic against Rs' USSC nominees. Look for Kavanaughing to become Borking 2.0.

Different office and tactic, same predictability.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

:yowsa:  :yowsa: and  :yowsa:

Something has got to give and start swing the pendulum the other way.

Praying.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Trump wants the persecution.  He needs it for his campaign narrative - Martyr Trump: He's getting persecuted so we won't ... but, we'll be forever in his debt for the sacrifice he's making on our behalfs.

And his supporters believe this

Remember the meme that says something to the effective that the government is really after the American people. He’s just in the way
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

That plays. It's his main shtick... Be obnoxious and piss everybody off, then play the martyr and point the finger when they hit back...
It's what he does.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Never in the history of the Republican Party has such a major candidate made it so easy to persecute him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This image says it most succinctly: