Author Topic: Biden’s Cognitive Decline Continues Apace.. David Catron  (Read 161 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Cognitive Decline Continues Apace.. David Catron
« on: February 26, 2024, 02:53:43 pm »
Biden’s Cognitive Decline Continues Apace
David Catron

One of the funniest passages in Mark Twain’s autobiography involves the effect of old age on his mental acuity: “When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened.” It’s less amusing when we recall that this could have been said by President Biden — if he could string together two coherent sentences. The latest example of his ability to remember things that never happened occurred last week, when he told  fundraisers that foreign leaders have warned him former President Trump threatens democracy.

Once today’s journalists finally die off, objective historians … will marvel that a cipher like Biden ever occupied the Oval Office.

According to a CNN report Biden said, “As I walk out of meetings, a head of state will find an excuse to come up close … and say, ‘You’ve got to win.’ Not because I’m so special. ‘You’ve got to win because my democracy is at stake if the other guy wins.’ Nine heads of state have done that with me.” Even if we accept the implausible claim that so many foreign leaders would be this indiscreet about Trump, a man who may very well be the President of the United States this time next year, there isn’t the slightest chance that Biden would recall it with such clarity. As Special Counsel Robert Hur noted in his report on Biden’s mishandling of classified documents:

more
https://spectator.org/bidens-cognitive-decline-continues-apace/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34