Author Topic: Hunter Biden says staying sober crucial to preventing a Trump win: 'Ultimate test for a recovering a  (Read 335 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden says staying sober crucial to preventing a Trump win: 'Ultimate test for a recovering addict'
Recovering addict Hunter Biden says stakes are higher than ever for him to stay clean and sober
 By Danielle Wallace Fox News
Published February 26, 2024 7:49am EST

Hunter Biden reportedly said in a new interview published Monday that he views his sobriety battle as key to ensuring former President Trump does not win a second term in November.

"Most importantly, you have to believe that you're worth the work, or you'll never be able to get sober. But I often do think of the profound consequences of failure here," Hunter Biden told Axios about his struggle with addiction.

"Maybe it's the ultimate test for a recovering addict – I don't know," the president's son said. "I have always been in awe of people who have stayed clean and sober through tragedies and obstacles few people ever face. They are my heroes, my inspiration."

"I have something much bigger than even myself at stake. We are in the middle of a fight for the future of democracy," he added.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-staying-sober-crucial-preventing-trump-win-ultimate-test-recovering-addict
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anyone who has ever dealt with addiction and addicts knows this is complete bullshit.
Addicts ALWAYS claim to be clean, even while they are high as a kite.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Singlehandedly, R. Hunter Biden - well, a stone cold sober R. Hunter Biden - will eliminate the threat of Trump's second term and prevent the scourge of MAGA from destroying our democracy!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Good ole Hunter. 
Gotta take either more of it or less of it, I can't quite figure out which one
Yeah, I tell you what it does take it
It takes a clear mind, that's what it takes
You mean it takes a clear mind to take it, or a clear mind not to take it?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34