Author Topic: How China is flooding America with fentanyl on purpose to undermine our society  (Read 227 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

How China is flooding America with fentanyl on purpose to undermine our society
Opinion by Peter Schweizer • 15h

China already is waging war with the US, but not with guns — with poison. In his new book, “Blood Money,” Peter Schweizer explains how Communist China mass produces and distributes fentanyl, a chemical thirty to fifty times as powerful as heroin, to poison Americans. As this excerpt shows, the Chinese government actively uses fentanyl as a weapon to destabilize our society.

While we debate domestic politics to address the fentanyl crisis, the reality is that Beijing is deeply involved at every stage of the drug’s production and distribution in the United States.

It’s little wonder that in 2019, some senior officials at the US Department of Homeland Security asked for fentanyl to be classified as a “weapon of mass destruction.”

How did the most dangerous drug ever created become a household word, and scourge, in America?

Not by accident, but by deliberate design. Beijing’s hand can be found in every stage of the poison’s spread in North America.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/how-china-is-flooding-america-with-fentanyl-on-purpose-to-undermine-our-society/ar-BB1iRXMo?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=07fb2ba5f8b14052f05c0e6bc3a5f75d&ei=6
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 12:24:31 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson