Author Topic: Today's Toons 2/26/24  (Read 3968 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 2/26/24
« on: February 26, 2024, 12:21:31 pm »
Click below for related audio:

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

There are only three ways the Democrats can get rid of Biden, impeachment, the 25th Amendment and the Epstein. If the First Lady was the next in line of presidential succession we know which one it would be.

Last night, Joe Biden lost his train of thought. There were no survivors.

The best thing about being Joe Biden is waking up every day & learning you're the president.

We finally have a cognitive test for the presidency. Trump is competent to stand trial and Biden isn't.

The White House went into full damage control after the Special Counsel's report saying Biden has too diminished a mental capacity to stand trial. I disagree. In more proof that President Biden knows exactly what he's doing , he just asked Ukraine for $14 billion to help fund his war against Texas.

The Special Counsel declined to charge Joe Biden with illegally possessing classified documents Thursday. However the report said Joe Biden is a confused old man who couldn't recall what years he was the vice president. There's no truth to the rumor that the report was ghost-written by Gavin Newsom.

President Biden confused the names of the presidents of Egypt and Mexico Thursday. He'd just said he spoke with a dead leader of France, later saying he spoke to a dead leader of Germany. At least it wasn't Hitler, who would have thanked Joe for keeping his name alive every time he mentions Trump.

An ABC News poll revealed 86% of Americans believe that Joe Biden is too old to serve a second term as President of the United States. He'll always have the comedians' support. On Monday at the White House, President Biden welcomed the King of Jordan and congratulated him on his six NBA titles.

Contrary to reports, Joe Biden has not lost all his marbles. But there's definitely a hole in the bag.

Donald Trump spent Monday in a closed hearing in Florida regarding his classified documents charges. To get them dropped, Trump should produce all the clippings from the New York Times and Washington Post calling him mentally unfit for office. He said it's the first good idea Joe Biden ever had.

Donald Trump accused Taylor Swift of being disloyal after he passed his 2018 act upgrading streaming-device music royalties that made her so much money. Trust me, Hollywood people won't ever admit they're as conservative as they really are. As Joe Biden would say, denial is a river in Tijuana.

The White House was asked last week why the Secret Service ended its probe into cocaine found in the library and citing their limited investigative resources. It has been six months and we still don't know who left the cocaine in the White House. We know it wasn't Hunter's, because there was some left.

Joe Biden furious when transcript revealed he couldn't recall when his son Beau died. Joe shouted, "Beau Who?"

-- Argus Hamilton

Online Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 2/26/24
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 01:01:48 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 02:27:31 pm »
This is based on a real true event documented in a video now destroyed by America's Gestapo media cabal.
Only it was Kamala instead of Jill telling him not to read it, JUST SIGN IT! It did happen. I saw the video.
Good luck trying to find it now. It has been destroyed, but there must be some rogue copies still out there.
As the saying goes ... the internet is forever.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 02:28:19 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 02:55:24 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 04:32:54 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 04:34:01 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & my pleasure, Jimino!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2024, 05:00:59 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2024, 05:41:39 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

You're welcome, as always, Smokin Joe!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2024, 06:49:14 pm »
TGIM!  Pookie Toons are here for another week!  Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras this Morning, Pookie!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2024, 06:52:00 pm »
TGIM!  Pookie Toons are here for another week!  Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras this Morning, Pookie!!!

My pleasure, as ever, CL!