Author Topic: New York hotel murder suspect now linked to Arizona stabbings  (Read 258 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York hotel murder suspect now linked to Arizona stabbings
« on: February 26, 2024, 12:09:31 pm »
New York hotel murder suspect now linked to Arizona stabbings
By Marissa SarbakPublished February 20, 2024 5:31PM
Updated February 21, 2024 12:28PMCrime and Public SafetyFOX 10 Phoenix

PHOENIX - A man accused of committing multiple stabbings in the Valley, including one at a McDonald's restaurant in Surprise, is now linked to crimes in other states.

The Surprise incident happened at 8:30 a.m. on Feb. 18 near Greenway and Reems Roads. Court documents allege that 26-year-old Raad Almansoori started pounding on the bathroom stall door of the McDonald's when a female employee went in on Sunday morning. It states the suspect climbed under the door and into the bathroom stall. He then pointed a gun at her, and when she screamed, he stabbed her.

The suspect later stated, under Miranda, that he pepper-sprayed the victim, and intended to rape her - dead or alive - when she screamed. Surprise Police said Almansoori took off, stole a car, and was eventually arrested by Scottsdale Police.

Phoenix Police officials, meanwhile, believe Almansoori is responsible for the stabbing of a woman near 19th Avenue and Glendale on Feb. 17. Officers also said he confessed to a Feb. 7 murder in New York City. Arizona law enforcement then alerted police in New York City.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/new-york-hotel-murder-suspect-now-linked-to-arizona-stabbings?taid=65d54b20e58ebf0001bcc940&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 12:10:44 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: New York hotel murder suspect now linked to Arizona stabbings
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 12:11:21 pm »
Thank you President Biden. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson