Author Topic: Coddled To Death: Mental Illness, Illegal Aliens and the Democratic Party.. Derek Hunter  (Read 135 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Coddled To Death: Mental Illness, Illegal Aliens and the Democratic Party
Derek Hunter

If I could impart one bit of wisdom to you today, I hope that people who tell you they are anything – good, smart, honest, not selling you something, conservative, etc. – are the opposite. Truly smart people don’t have to tell anyone they’re smart, people just know. The same goes for funny people. The more someone insists they are something, the less likely they are to be that thing.

Do you know how I know Democrats are the party of compassion and caring? By now they insist they are all the time. It’s the same way I know they’re uncaring opportunists who’d dance on your grave if it suited their needs.

Nothing about how Democrats act shows any compassion for anyone; they operate on an “agenda über alles” basis. If death is useful to them, they’ll throw themselves on the metaphorical casket and scream like a lonely widow.

They don’t mean it, or else they would’ve shown at least some semblance of concern for the person while they were alive. What did any Democrat do for George Floyd while he was alive? The guy was a degenerate junkie criminal for years before he overdosed on fentanyl in police custody. Where was the love, or even the help? He lived his whole life in a Democrat corral, you’d think they would have helped. You’d be wrong.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/02/25/coddled-to-death-mental-illness-illegal-aliens-and-the-democratic-party-n2635685
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34