Author Topic: Illegal Alien Arrested for Killing 21-Year-Old Motorcyclist in Fatal Florida Crash  (Read 219 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Arrested for Killing 21-Year-Old Motorcyclist in Fatal Florida Crash

Border Hawk
Feb 23, 2024

An illegal alien wanted by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was arrested for killing a man riding a motorcycle in Florida this week, according to reports.

The deadly crash unfolded just after 6 p.m. on Tuesday night in Escambia County.

The victim, a 21-year-old man, was riding northbound on a multi-lane road near Pensacola when a driver in a vehicle traveling in the same direction cut him off, WEAR News reports.

The driver “failed to safely change lanes,” colliding with the motorcyclist and knocking him into the median, according to Florida Highway Patrol.

The rider died from injuries suffered in the wreck.

https://borderhawk.blog/illegal-alien-arrested-for-killing-21-year-old-motorcyclist-in-fatal-florida-crash/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson