Author Topic: Expert on Squatters Warns Nation: We’re in for a ‘Nightmare’ Once Illegal Immigrants Discover Housin  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Expert on Squatters Warns Nation: We’re in for a ‘Nightmare’ Once Illegal Immigrants Discover Housing Law Loopholes
By Jack Davis, The Western Journal Feb. 24, 2024 7:40 pm333 Comments

America’s housing law loopholes are just big enough for illegal immigrants to crawl through, according to one expert who warns that tenants’ rights laws make it hard to dislodge squatters.

“We have masses coming in. They’re going to be looking for places to live. And if we don’t have the housing for them, if they’re coming in with no money, they can’t rent the traditional way,” Flash Shelton, founder of the United Handyman Association and SquatterHunters.com, said, according to Fox News.

Shelton used innovative tactics to dislodge squatters from his mother’s house in 2019, and has emerged as an advocate to help others facing the difficult chore of ridding a property of people who choose to remain.

The map of tenants’ rights laws is varied, because it is a local or state issue.  Many states require a civil suit process to evict someone, which is burdensome and time-consuming.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/expert-squatters-warns-nation-nightmare-illegal-immigrants-discover/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson