Author Topic: Is the UN Behind the Illegal Alien Invasion of America? Former Panama Border Chief Says Yes.  (Read 175 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is the UN Behind the Illegal Alien Invasion of America? Former Panama Border Chief Says Yes.

By Mike Miller | 2:11 PM on February 24, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

If the following report is true, Joe Biden and the United Nations are pulling off one of the worst security threats to the United States in its 248-year history. If so, they're likely doing it with a wink and a nod.

According to the former director of Panama’s National Border Service, the U.N.'s migration agenda is behind the insanity along the southern border, and the world body's NGO (non-governmental organizations) partners are intentionally making the crisis worse.

Oriel Ortega, now a security and defense consultant to Panamanian President Laurentino Cortizo, told the Epoch Times during an interview on Thursday that he saw a dramatic jump in immigration in 2016, at the same time that NGOs moved into Panama.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/02/24/is-the-un-behind-the-madness-on-the-southern-border-former-panama-border-chief-says-yes-n2170525
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson