Author Topic: America can mass deport illegal aliens, and we know this because it’s done so before  (Read 215 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 24, 2024
America can mass deport illegal aliens, and we know this because it’s done so before
By Andrea Widburg

The headlines are full of stories about illegal aliens: They’re raping children, murdering young women, crashing their cars into children, assaulting and murdering police officers…and the list goes on. However, we’re told that we’re stuck with them. Well, we’re not. In the 1950s, when there was political will—and a plea from Mexico to send its citizens home—we did mass deport illegal aliens. Like Pakistan deporting its illegal Afghan aliens, El Salvador jailing its gangs, or Argentina balancing its budget in nine weeks, it just requires political will.

I made a lot of assertions about illegal aliens in my opening paragraph. Let me back them up with just a few examples.

Illegal alien charged with raping a child in a sanctuary city.
    Illegal alien charged with murdering a nursing student in Georgia.
    Illegal alien charged in car crash that killed a 10-year-old boy.
    Illegal aliens assault police officers in New York.
    Illegal alien murders a California police officer.

The above are just single points of evidence, of course, but they reflect myriad reports that fill the news regularly. And it doesn’t matter whether illegal aliens are more or less likely to commit these crimes than citizens or people here legally. What matters is that each of these horrible crimes wouldn’t have happened if our government had obeyed the law.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/america_can_mass_deport_illegal_aliens_and_we_know_this_because_its_done_so_before.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Yes there was a mass deportation, but considering conservatively that in 2021 there were appx. 10,000,000 ILLEGALS and add to that appx. 7,000,000 ILLEGALS under Biden that amounts to roughly 20,000,000 ILLEGALS. I would say double that; back when I was doing research during 'W's administration, there were an estimated 20,000,000 ILLEGALS then -- so what, did they just disappear??

Point being, mass deporting a million ILLEGALS that has been done several times before is much easier than deporting 20,000,000. My guesstimate by the way is that we have close to 50,000,000 ILLEGALS in this country.  Easily.

BTW, how are they being counted if they're not being kept track of??  Oh, perhaps the census may shed some light, especially since that will increase the number of delegates in DEM states.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.