Author Topic: The theory as to why Paramount ‘laid off’ journalist Catherine Herridge – a known thorn of Biden ad  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The theory as to why Paramount ‘laid off’ journalist Catherine Herridge – a known thorn of Biden administration
By Social Links for Charles Gasparino
Published Feb. 24, 2024, 4:44 p.m. ET

I’m not one for conspiracy theories.

In fact, I shoot them down all the time when I’m bombarded with claims that sinister forces on Wall Street are conspiring to screw small investors.

Such “rip-offs” are easily explained away with logic and a modest understanding of how markets work.

One such theory making the rounds deserves some attention because the implications, if true, are so scary.

It involves the wonky circumstances surrounding the recent termination of journalist Catherine Herridge from CBS News.

Herridge is a longtime investigative reporter who has been a constant thorn in the side of the Biden administration.

Here’s why some people are connecting the proverbial conspiracy dots: Sidelining Herridge might just get the Wall Street-phobic Biden merger cops to approve Paramount’s sale to a bigger media company.

Again, I hate conspiracy theories, and I’m not anywhere close to being sure this one has any merit; Herridge was one of 800 people (including 20 journalists) recently let go from the struggling media conglomerate, owner of CBS, MTV, Paramount Pictures, Comedy Central, etc.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/24/business/the-theory-as-to-why-paramount-laid-off-journalist-catherine-herridge/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34