Author Topic: st China, Now Russia. The Biden Admin Keeps Hiding Enemy Activity From Americans. Hiding information  (Read 186 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
First China, Now Russia. The Biden Admin Keeps Hiding Enemy Activity From Americans.
Hiding information not from our enemies, but from Congress.
February 23, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 10 Comments

Governments may need to have secrets sometimes, but it’s rather strange when the government is hiding information about enemy nations, not from those nations, but from the American people. Why do that?

The Biden administration and the media recently went after Rep. Mike Turner for warning about new Russian space weapons capabilities.

Was this a case of Rep. Turner letting the cat out of the bag so that the Russians knew that we knew? Not at all. Biden administration officials were secretly telling Russia that they knew all about it.

One reason U.S. officials didn’t widely disseminate intelligence about Russia’s efforts to develop a new space weapon: The administration was trying to start talks to convince Russia to back off the program.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/first-china-now-russia-the-biden-admin-keeps-hiding-enemy-activity-from-americans/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson