Author Topic: KENNEDY: Sound the alarm, Joe! America's craven Left-wing media have FINALLY realized Biden's only f  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

KENNEDY: Sound the alarm, Joe! America's craven Left-wing media have FINALLY realized Biden's only fit to serve at the nursing home's ice cream buffet... and Kamala's as popular as headlice in a hat shop. But what took them so damn long?
By KENNEDY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 08:26 EST, 24 February 2024 | UPDATED: 08:30 EST, 24 February 2024

Joe Biden has lost it.

No, not his brain. That curdled to cream decades ago.

Finally, his most fervid and frothing cheerleaders – from the New York Times to the dreary Daily Show – are fleeing the wreckage and tentatively raising the alarm.

What on Earth took them so long? Why are the liberalia finally waking up to wet beds and admitting that, perhaps, their collapsing candidate has drifted off from his moorings.

You have to give them credit, they stuck around and clung on as long as they could – inventing every excuse and ruse that suited them. That Young Joe was raring to go, claims of senility were a MAGA witch hunt, and haven't you seen how fabulous Kamala is?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13115773/KENNEDY-Left-wing-media-new-york-times-dump-Biden.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson